The Niclas Kesler Scholarship was set up in 2012 in loving memory of Niclas Kesler, a young boy close to the Founders and staff of Little Heroes. The Scholarship was originally set up with money generously provided by the St George Foundation. The purpose of the Scholarship is to offer aquatic education, and drowning prevention, programs to families with children with additional needs. Little Heroes understands the high cost of care involved in raising a child with additional needs and this Scholarship aims to make available vital services to children who might not otherwise have access to a learn to swim environment. We have a tiered Scholarship framework with each application to be reviewed by our Scholarship Committee. If you would like to apply, put forward a family that you know of or request more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Apply for a Scholarship with Little Heroes
Applications are welcomed all year round and are generally reviewed quarterly in March, June, September and December.
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarship is valid for one full term block of lessons
- Scholarship is not redeemable for cash or credit
- The lesson venue, time and level in which your child is placed will be at the discretion of Little Heroes management and subject to availability and program scheduling
- To request a Scholarship renewal for the following term, an application must be lodged during the re-enrolment period (typically between Weeks 6-9) for review by the Little Heroes Scholarship Committee
- As a limited number of Scholarships are available each term, applications (including renewals) are reviewed on a case-by-case, term-to-term basis