Elizabeth Pendergast just signed up for Swim4Kids 2018!
Team Name: Archie’s Awesome Aqua Team
“My gorgeous son Archie has just started swimming lessons at Little Heroes Swim Academy, a fabulous not for profit organisation. I only found out about the Swim4Kids 2018 fundraiser on March 3 so I’ve had no time to train but I will swim as many laps of the 50m pool as I can, aiming for 20 laps.
The LHSA run many swim programs but one of them is for children with special needs. Raising these funds allows them to have subsidised one-on-one swimming lessons (as well as lessons with their siblings) with specially trained instructors. These lessons would otherwise be very expensive. This is such a great cause allowing the inclusion of children with special needs. I would be grateful if you could support Swim4Kids2018.”
“According to the National Autism Association, accidental drowning accounted for approximately 90% of total (U.S.) deaths reported in children with ASD ages 14 and younger in 2009 to 2011, subsequent to wandering. Statistics in Australia cannot be found, however it is hypothesised that the percentages would be comparable.”
- Ewen Small, – “Hope you enjoyed the day”
- Amy James, – “Brilliant swim today Lizzie Love Amy and Maddie xo”
- Lisa Doban, – “Great effort team Pendergast”
- Rob Broadhead, – “Go Lizzie! Lots of love, Rob & Klarissa”
- Klarissa Broadhead, – “Well done Lizzie😊👍”
- Gwenda Pendergast, $50 – “Go Lizzie, the swimming star!!”
- Sacha Pendergast, $25 -“Good luck Lizzie! Love, Sacha, Adam, Stella and Chloe. xxx”
- Amanda Visser, $20 -” You go girl! “
- Kevin Barlow, $100 -“Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement-and we will make the goal. (Robert Collier)”
- Morag Taylor, – “Go Lizzie! Great cause x”
- Prue Salter, $500 – “Swim your heart out!”
- Ben Pendergast, $50 – “A great cause babe! Well done! xox”
- Viera Macikova, $40 – “Awesome work Lizzie. xxx”
- Ewen Small, – “Good luck 😉”
- Siobhan McKenna, $100 – “Go for it Liz, you can do it!”
- Veronica McKenna, $50 – “”Looking forward to seeing this. Good for you Sweetheart! Hope you enjoy it.
To support Elizabeth, fill out the sponsor form below: